Pre-Month Schedule (May):
* Participants update their swim times
* Heat start times posted on the Websites (Approx 2 weeks prior to race day based on swim times)
* Pre - Race Bike Check (optional) - get your bike checked before race day at "the cycle path" in Calgary. Bike check is available on race day.
* Make sure you have all the stuff you need - Bike, Bike Helmet, Swim suit, running shoes, etc., etc.!
* Watch the Vulcan Tinman 101 Video (found on Heats Schedule page) to learn what to expect on Race Day.
Friday before Race - 6-8pm
Early In-Person Registration - Pick up bib and information for race day at the Gazebo by the Vulcan Swimming pool for athletes (optional)
Volunteer Registration & t-shirt pick up
Day Schedule (times are approximate as things may change during the day)
In-Person Registration 6:30am - 3:30pm
Bike Check 6:30am - 3:30pm
Competition/ Heats Start 7:30am - 4:00pm
(Look at Heats for more detail)
Competitor Food Service 9:00am - until last competitor crosses the line and eats!
Food Concession 9:00am - until we are done or run out of stuff!
Race Goodie pick up 9:00am - until last competitor gets their swag!
2018 Heat Chart (must arrive at least 15 minutes before heat time):
|Heat #||Race Category||Heat Start Time|